Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Eva Cardenas has spent much of her organizing life protecting migrant rights. Now, she’s bringing that passion into Indigenous battles. [Colorlines]
• Roxane Gay, Aimee Bender, and more on assault and harassment in the literary world. [LitHub]
• So much congratulations to Jordan Peele! He just became the first Black writer-director to create a debut feature film that's earned more than $100 million at the box office. [Refinery 29]
• Hollywood conservatives have identified the true victims of our times: themselves, of course. [Fusion]
• Livi Rae Lingerie was asked to remove ads featuring plus-size and disabled models. [Teen Vogue]
• Call your Member of Congress to speak out against Trumpcare!
• Yesterday was a national day of action to #ProtectTransWomen, and we issued this What Just Happened because it cannot be said enough: Trans women are women.
• Make some good trouble by participating in the Ides of Trump, a campaign to overwhelm the White House with postcards letting 45 know how his constituents really feel about him and his policies.