• Beyoncé’s Lemonade is here and the world will never be the same. [The New Yorker]
• Ellen Malcolm on founding Emily's List, electing pro-choice Democratic women to state and national office, and the power of women. [Lenny]
• Wagatwe Wanjuki writes a letter to the college administrators who expelled her after her sexual assaults. [The Establishment]
• Big news for the dictionary world! Merriam-Webster announced that it added the words "cisgender" and "genderqueer" to its unabridged dictionary. [Vox]
• To menstruate or not to menstruate…in space? [The Atlantic]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• You've heard of Chaka Khan and Grace Jones. But this BitchTape digs deep, highlighting funk and soul performers who are have been overlooked.
• A letter from 1987 proves Ursula K. Le Guin has always been a badass.
• From a teenager farmworker in Seattle to the only abortion clinic in Mississippi, Popaganda stories about going above and beyond.