7. We bring your attention to important books, great music, and amazing films that showcase new and diverse talent often ignored or missed by mainstream reviewers.
Here at Bitch, we're always pluggin' away, searching for that next moment in pop culture to cover. When we're not writing/collecting articles and interviews for the magazine, we're blogging about daily happenings on our website. And when there's a topic that we didn't get the chance to cover? We make sure to let you know who did in our weekly link round up, On Our Radar. Now that 2012 (and maybe the whole world) is coming to an end, we thought we'd give you a list of some of the best content Bitch has covered this year.
- Q&A with Comics Artist Jennifer Crute
- Speculating on the Future of Feminism
- Kitchen Sister: A Q&A with Cooking in Heels Author Ceyenne Doroshow
- 50 Shades of "Meh." Here's Some Erotica to Read Instead!
- Feminist Horror Films to See This Ladyween
- Clueless Dads and Daughter-Wives
- Bechdel Test Canon: Illusions
- Second Annual FOC Fest this Weekend in Portland
- Pitchfork Publishes "People's List," Confirms that "People" are White Dudes
- BitchTapes: Mondegreens!
- Beyond the Panel: An interview with Arigon Starr of Super Indian
- Queer Zine Machine, Edie Fake
- Diggin' Deep With Cristy C. Road
So that's a wrap: just a couple areas of analysis for the year of 2012 brought to you by Bitch Media.
Do you love what we do? Consider helping to sustain our work so that we can continue to bring you up-to-the-minute feminist coverage of your favorite issues. Your donation of $10, $25, $50 or more will help ensure that Bitch stays afloat and kickin' in 2013.
We've had a great year responding to all things feminist and pop culture-y. Is there a post we didn't include in the recap that you thought we should've? Let us know in the comments.