Never fear, On Our Radar is here! We're rounding up some of the most interesting things we read in the feminist blogosphere!
- HULK HERE TO SMASH GENDER BINARY! Audrey Bilger interviews the Twitter Phenom Feminist Hulk for the Ms. Magazine Blog.
- Speaking of interviews with internet phenoms, Jeanne Sager talks to Jamie Keiles, the high school senior undertaking a month-long project wherein she follows all of the advice offered by Seventeen Magazine.
- Tracy Clark-Flory writes on the "powerful message" about domestic violence UK Border Agency officials sent when they denied singer Chris Brown entry into the country.
- Latoya Peterson responds to a New York Times article on the impact the geography of colonialism and the transforming acceptance of women of color have on fashion model scouting in Brazil.
- Sociological Images' Lisa Wade takes us back to a time when men's magazines promoted masculinity through "tests of strength, cunning, and fighting ability" rather than consumerism.
- In a world where "pop is feminine" and "rock is for dudes" Sarah Jaffe writes on coming around to the former on Feministe.
- Steve Haruch investigates the difficulties faced by the 5% of music engineers and producers that are women for the Nashville Scene.
- Sady Doyle offers some more thoughts on M.I.A. on Tiger Beatdown.
Find something that piqued your interest this week? Leave it in the comments section!