The blogs keep coming!
- This week in awesome: Angela Davis writes at the Guardian about the possibilities of the Occupy movement...
- ...and Anna at Where Is Your Line talks about the depressing reality of rape culture at Occupy movements.
- Andrea Plaid watches CNN's Black in America 4 and Miss Representation, and shares her dissappointment with both features on Racialicious.
- Azra at Muslimah Media Watch takes a look at the new TLC show, All-American Muslim.
- Dorothy Surrenders writes on why it's wrong it is to be publicly outed after watching Glee.
- Samhita over at Feministing is starting a list of surefire signs you're dealing with a mansplainer (kind of like an Audobon Guide for d-bags).
- Bitch contributor, current XO Jane blogger and all-around wonderful blogger s.e. smith takes the time to sit the internet down and detail why ou is not a feminist.
- A great write-up on Barnard's "Meet Me at the Race Riot" panel featuring women of color zinesters is up on Mixed Blood Messages.
Tell us what you think, tell us what you're reading, or just say hi in the comments!