It's Friday, which means you get to kick off your weekend with some of the links that had us atwitter* this week:
- First, you probably read about Tina Fey being censored on PBS in her acceptance speech for the Mark Twain Award. If you didn't, here's the clip (skip to 12:30ish for the cut clip):
- Another video clip: The women of Reel Grrls have posted a vlog on celebrity weight loss and the media's obsession with it.
- Terry Gross is a divisive figure here at Bitch HQ (She asks good questions! She asks terrible questions! Her voice! It's so soothing/irritating!), but it's pretty undeniable that she's been kicking ass and taking names on Fresh Air this week. We're all about the Jay-Z interview in particular, for his responses to the "Bitch/ho question" (thanks, Terry!) and the "Why do rappers grab their crotches?" question.
- Privilege Denying Dude is a new tumblr that makes us laugh and cringe at the same time.
- Speaking of which, Vag Magazine/Upright Citizens Brigade is on episode #5 of their six-show web series. Remember Misty of Chincoteague? No? Just me? Cool.
*In the social media AND antiquated, you know, speech-related sort of way.