Another week, another round of excellent reading.
- A must-read at Crunk Feminist Collective about ongoing racism within feminism (spurred by That Sign at NYC Slutwalk)
- Emily Manual writes about how trans children are portrayed sympathetically by mainstream media for Raising My Boychick.
- Ms. iw in the midst of their Top 100 Feminist Non-Fiction book list! (Bitch's own Andi Zeisler made #33 for Feminism and Pop Culture!)
- Amanda Hess delves into the world of prostate-health awareness marketing at GOOD.
- Le Tigre and MEN's JD Samson reminds everyone that even our most beloved artists are struggling financially, too.
- Adrienne Keene over at Racialicious takes a big bite out of an the "Affirmative Action Bake Sale" at UC Berkeley last week (and makes better jokes about it than that one).
- Pursuit of Harpyness takes time to remember two pivotal social leaders whose obituaries you may not have read this week.
Let us know what you think in the comments!