So many links, so little time.
- At Clutch, Drew-Shane Daniels asks, "Why Won't TV Networks Let Black Actors Be Great?"
- African Sexualities: A Reader, a groundbreaking anthology edited by Ugandan feminist/lawyer/academic Sylvia Tamale, is out!
- Love Thursday Night 'Lights? You can catch Kirthana blogging at MTV Remote Control now too!
- At xo jane, s.e. smith takes on the trend of the "mental patient" Halloween costume.
- A woman with a disability writes on her perspective on Slutwalk over at the Ms. Magazine blog.
- ...while Black Artemis feels betrayed by some members of Slutwalk.
- Finally, Joyce at Collapse Board makes us all jealous with her super cool tour of girls' rock camps across the US.
Tell us what you're thinkin'/readin' in the comments below!