Spooky times, y'all.
- Ms. Magazine speaks with Samhita Mukhopadhyay on her book about the "romantic industrial complex"—which we also have a snazzy review of in the new issue (/horn toot).
- Help make a young feminist's day and sponsor the Crunk Feminist Collective's first Feminism 101 workshop.
- Dear Halloween Pocahotties and Indian warriors, Native Appropriations has an open letter for you and the Ironing Board Collective has some thoughts for you too. (FWD:Our post on appropriation and costumes).
- Unsurprisingly, Fox & Friends was douche-y about Grinnell's new gender-neutral dorms.
- Transgriot kicks back and opens a box of Thin Mints after hearing that the Girl Scouts openly welcomed a trans scout.
- Check out the NY Times piece on Lynda Barry's writing workshops.
- Help get this Alice Walker documentary made over at Indiegogo!
- Not to mention, Portland plus-size clothing boutique Fat Fancy could use your help, too!
- At Amptoons, Jeff Fecke writes "You Are Not Amber Cole's Father." Bianca Laureano discusses how "We're Still Blaming the Victim" at Media Justice.
Let us know what you think in the comments!