Happy Labor Day, folks! If you have Monday off, take some extra time to read these great links from all over the web.
- Racialicious, close to winding down their series on interracial dating, kicked off a South Asian panel this week.
- Colorlines responds to Katt Williams' hateful remarks by showing us five comedians of color we ought to watch instead.
- We peeked over Racialicous' shoulder and saw them reading Indiewire's proposal of a not-so-radical solution to the lack of funding for black indie filmmakers.
- Former guest blogger Everett Maroon navigates the treacherous relationship between Dancing With the Stars and transfolk.
- Transgriot reports on a shameful case of transphobia hiding behind a badge. (Trigger warning for transphobic violence.)
- Slate reports on PETA's quest to break the record for jaws-dropped-per-minute by launching a porn site.
- Love is Not Enough declares no, my hair is not a petting zoo.
- FBomb goes back to school and has a high school sophomore call out her classmates for slut shaming.
Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!