Phew, what a weekend! Why don't you kick back, relax and read some of our favorite posts from the Internet from last week with this special On Our Radar, Special Monday edition!
- Get ready to toss some rice and shed some tears because Kevin Keller, the first openly homosexual member of Archie comics' Riverdale Gang, is being joined in matrimony next January.
- Minh-ha T. Pham writes about the discomforting and not-so-new phenomenon of eye taping to appear "Asian."
- Remapping Debate horrifies everyone with the simple statistics about constricting abortion regulation in the US.
- Cartoon Movement calms everyone down by educating us about the other side of the war on women's health.
- Alex Vesey sits down and reads Record Collecting for Girls so you don't have to.
- Lena Chen tells us that dating her just because you have an Asian fetish is definitely a dealbreaker (bonus points if you read guest blogger Garland Grey's dealbreaker).
- Amy Rebecca Klein kindly points us to a letter from a man to a woman, telling her that no, she is not crazy.
- The Feminist Peace Network fill us in on some points we might not have thought about regarding the HPV vaccine debacle.
Let us know what you think in the comments!