Links from this past week to enjoy and share!
- Bitch contributor s.e. smith revisits the "supercrip" trope at This Ain't Livin.
- Wheelchair Dancer offers a nuanced perspective on Lady Gaga's use of a wheelchair in a recent New Zealand performance.
- Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Smarasinha has posted a call for submissions for queer Indigenous femmes and femmes of color for a zine about dating and getting it on.
- Fat People of Color call out PORK magazine for their appropriation of Native American imagery in their latest photo shoot.
- Muslimah Media Watch discusses "The University" and its role in changing images of Arab women on television.
- Autostraddle examines the common trope of bisexuality in hip-hop.
- Womanist Musings responds to André Walker's comments that natural Afro hair is stylistically "limited."
- NPR reports on ABC News' coverage of women-in-peril stories.
- The Crunk Feminist Collective considers the implications of 12,000 fans attending Chris Brown's Today Show Summer Concert.
What do you think? Don't forget to share links of your own!