Here's what's on our radar today...
• There's plenty to still sift through in regards to Elliot Rodger and the Isla Vista kilings. Feministing has a great round-up of pieces looking at different angles of the hate-fueled shootings. [Feministing]
• Documents obtained from the Department of Homeland Security show that transgender passengers were subjected to higher scrutiny and security measures at TSA checkpoints. [Al Jazeera]
• A new Tumblr, Journalism While Female, share anonymous (sometimes not) stories of sexism on the job. [JWF]
• Here's an idea for the next X-Men movie: An origin story for Storm. [Salon]
• Kiara Feldman looks at the tricky politics and changing nature of women's colleges matriculating trans students. [NY Times]
• Rookie mag talks to the fabulous Janet Mock about being a teenager, favorite authors, and pop culture. [Rookie]
• Mother Jones has compiled 11 of the demeaning, thankless, and often ridiculous things NFL cheerleaders have to put up with on the job. [Mother Jones]
• The Ada Developers Academy, a nonprofit software development school exclusively for women, is now accepting applications!
Share what you're reading in the comments!