Here's what's on our radar this morning!
•Yesterday fast-food workers in seven major U.S. cities walked off the job demanding the minimum wage to be raised. [The Nation]
• Fracking camps in North Dakota have led to sex trafficking, often of Native women. [Fatal Sincerity]
• Laverne Cox of Orange Is the New Black dicusses her character Sophia, trans women in prison, and the Sylvia Rivera Law Project. [Salon]
• Anthea Butler offers some perspective and history when it comes to women of color and feminism. [RH Reality Check]
• President Obama discussed race and racism a week or so ago—but when has a white president discussed white privilege? [HuffPo Black Voices]
• Texas's abortion restriction bills go into effect this fall—the next battleground will be in the courts. [Public News Service]
• Writer Mary Gaitskill reflects on her seminal book Bad Behavior 25 years later. [The Slant]
Share what you're reading in the comments!