Here's all the news we're reading today:
• What's this? A think-piece on how female characters on Game of Thrones use fashion to express themselves and assert their identity in a repressive society? Yes, please, thank you. [The Hairpin]
• Florida's governor signed a bill restricting abortions even more stringently in the state. [RH Reality Check]
• My new favorite poet Patricia Lockwood discusses her new collection, Motherland Fatherland Homelandsexuals. [The Awl]
• If you're in Chicago this summer, check out this schedule of events about women and the justice system, organized by the Chicago Alliance to Free Marissa. [Free Marissa, via @chiefelk]
• DC Comics' president addresses the lack of women on its creative teams, telling company shareholders, "We talk frequently about how we heighten the presence of female storytellers and creators with our comic books."
• Orange is the New Black star Lorraine Toussaint, who plays the villainous Vee, talks about playing a mother figure who's happy to devour her young. [Daily Beast]
• Mmm... video game nostalgia. Ease into Monday with some recollections of the bold and nerdy female characters in classic video game Chrono Trigger. [Autostraddle]
• Philadelphia is hosting a feminist zine fest next week! It looks rad.
What did I miss? Add what you're reading to the comments.