Here's all the news on our radar today:
• It's depressing that the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in favor of allowing religious exemptions for birth control coverage. But here are some of the best lines of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg's dissent in the case. RGB FTW. [Mother Jones]
• Last week's ruling at the Supreme Court that the 35-foot protest buffer zones around abortion clinics are illegal shows how pregnant women's bodies are constantly policed and commented upon. [Susan Sered]
• Meanwhile, this is what it's really like around a women's health clinic's buffer zone. [RH Reality Check]
• Walmart has been penalized for shutting down a store after workers attempted to unionize. [Think Progress]
• A new tampon advetisement reflects what it means to act "like a girl." [Slate]
Did I miss anything? Add what you're reading in the comments below.