Here's what we're reading today:
• After the Hobby Lobby decision, Democratic legislators are pushing anew for the Equal Rights Amendment. [RH Reality Check]
• Israel straight-up rejected a US proposal for a "humanitarian pause" in the fighting in Gaza. [Guardian]
• When a Baltimore Ravens running back was caught on camera dragging his unconscious girlfriend by the hair, he was suspended for only two games. The NFL needs to step up the way it addresses players' violence against women. [The Nation]
• The trailer for new film Dear White People is getting some really absurd responses. Here are 15 of the worst. [Clutch]
• A transgender student at George Fox University in Oregon is still working to fight the school's ban on him living on campus. [Salon]
• A new TV ad for a blinds company goes out of its way to make fun of fat people doing yoga. [Dances with Fat]
What did I miss? Add what you're reading to the comments.