Here's what's on our radar!
• Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, pens a letter to the family of Mike Brown. [Time]
• Actor Jesse Williams is urging citizens to rethink the narrative they're receiving about Ferguson. [Colorlines]
• Twelve things that white people can do when talking and thinking about Ferguson. [Quartz]
• Filmmaker Byron Hurt is making a new documentary on hazing and is looking for participants—victims, enablers, changemakers. [Shadow & Act]
• Fund Texas Women has changed its name to Fund Texas Choice—here's why. [Fund Texas Choice]
• Michele Roberts was just voted to lead the NBA's players' union, the first woman to lead any major sports union. [New York Times]
• Check out this profile of the Mina Loy, an oft-forgotten feminist Furturist. [The Toast]
Share what you're reading in the comments!