Here's what we're reading today:
• The Republican-controlled Michigan House passed a bill that allows healthcare workers to refuse treatment of members of the LGBTQ community if it conflicts with their religious beliefs. Ick. [NewNowNext]
• A look into online forums for cops and what the other side is saying about the Brown and Garner cases. [Vice]
• Members of black sororities are not allowed to wear sorority logos while engaging in protests. [Jezebel]
• Not only was Albert Einstein a scientific genius, he was also aware of social inequality and racial disparity! [Raw Story]
• Check out this new web series by Aphrodite Kocieda about what it really looks like to be a feminist blogger.
Share what you're reading in the comments!