Happy Wednesday! Here's all the feminist news we're reading today:
• The wrong kind of Caucasian: Tracking how the entire Chechen ethnicity is being demonized after the Boston Bombings. [Al Jazeera]
• Today in horrors: What BP doesn't want you to know about the 2010 Deepwater oil spill. [Daily Beast]
• And to make you feel better: A lesbian power couple who make LGBT-friendly books for kids. [Transgriot]
• Dartmouth College students angry about recent incidents of sexual assault, homophobia, and racism on campus busted into a school chanting "Dartmouth has a problem!" [The Dartmouth]
• Like the Associated Press, the New York Times has changed its style guide on the term "illegal immigrant." [Huffington Post]
• An open letter from Black Girl Dangerous: "Hey, White Liberals!" [Black Girl Dangerous]
• A new trans* literary magazine Them is starting up and looking for submissions.
• Plus, check out this new poetry tour that features some great feminist writers.
What are you reading? Add your links to the comments.