Welcome to Monday! Here's all the feminist news I'm reading this morning.
• What makes a mother? Here's a sweet little story about being a transgender parent. [The New York Times]
* And to make you feel depressed about Mother's Day: An infographic of maternity leave around the world compared to the US. [Upworthy]
• Under Siege: A dispatch from North Dakota's last abortion clinic. [Guardian]
• Something that should be easier to fight: posting naked photos and video of someone online without their consent. [The Atlantic]
• The rise of Beyonce and the fall of Lauryn Hill: A comparison of the two icons. [The Feminist Wire]
• Brave's Merida gets a bit of a thinning makeover by Disney. [Sociological Images]
• And, hey! Did you know there's a new IUD designed specifically for women who haven't had kids? [Go Ask Alice]
What are you reading? Add good links to the comments!