Here's the news on our radar today!
• The University of Southern California is under federal investigation for mishandling rape allegations on campus. One of the 13 students who filed the Title IX complaint says the Department of Public Safety claimed she had not been raped because her assailant had not orgasmed. [Huffington Post]
• Jet magazine has a great interview with bell hooks on the acquittal of George Zimmerman, the bell hooks Institute, and Dzokhar Tsarnaev on the cover of Rolling Stone. [Jet]
• Trayvon Martin's dad Tracy Martin spoke to the NAACP today about his son and the issues facing black men and boys. [The Grio]
• What used to be a gay bar in Texas is now actively turning away LGBT clientele after new owners took over last week. [Gaywrites]
• In more positive news, a county in Pennsylvania has been marrying same-sex couples, despite the ban on such marriages in the state. [Think Progress]
• Wednesday was the 4-year anniversary of the last time the minimum wage was raised. The National Women's Law Center published a study reminding us why we should raise the minimum wage again: 60 percent of women's job gains during the economic recovery have been in low-wage jobs. [NWLC, Feministing]
Did we miss something? Add what you're reading in the comments!