It's Monday! Here's all the feminist news on my radar!
• Dancing teddy bears and boy bands? Oh my. In case you missed the very white and extremely surreal MTV Video Music Awards last night, Autostraddle has a liveblog full of ridiculous GIFs. [Colorlines, Autostraddle]
• More than 50 clinics providing abortions nationwide have shut down or stopped offering the procedure since 2010, according to a recent report. [Huffington Post]
• An interesting show of photos called "She Who Tells a Story" opens in the US at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston this week. The show features images from 12 women photographers living in Arab counties and examines female identity. [New York Times]
• How can people figure out how to navigate all the abortion restrictions laws in Texas? One tech designer turns all the Lone Star State's hurdles to abortion access into a video game. [RH Reality Check]
• Black Girl Dangerous covers race and the way we talk about homophobic violence in Russia. [Black Girl Dangerous]
• What MTV's "Girl Code" gets right. [Feminspire]
• Today is Women's Equality Day! Not sure what that makes the other 364 days of the year, but just FYI. August 26th is the day the 19th Amendment has added to the Constitution in 1920. [PolicyMic]
What did I miss? Add what you're reading to the comments.