• Katherine Cross's long read on why abuse in the gaming (and by extension, internet) culture happens, and why that paradigm is starting to shift ("Game Changer").
• Seth Kershner's take on the Navy's new interest in young women in STEM fields ("Navy Steals").
• Marianne Kirby's long read on why the new trend of urban homesteading isn't new at all ("Co-opting the Coop").
• A Q&A Victoria Law and China Martens, the editors of Don't Leave Your Friends Behind: Concrete Ways to Support Families in Social Justice ("Family Practice").
• Andi Zeisler's profile on Marianne Wex, a German artist whose work on gender and space is finally finding a larger audience ("Wide Stance").
Share, read, and comment today!