Calling all funny feminists! We are in possession of not one but FIVE copies of Randa Jarrar's fabulous book A Map of Home (reviewed in the Buzz issue) and we're jonesin' to give them away! And guess what? All you need to do to obtain a copy of this red-hot prize is enter the Bitch Magazine Feminist Joke Contest!
So give us your best feminist joke in the comments section and this book (and all the fame and glory that goes with it) could be yours! A few prompts:
- So this feminist walks into a bar...
- How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Why did the feminist cross the road?
- Have you heard the one about feminism?
- Knock knock... You get the picture.
In addition to posting your joke ideas in the comments section (and feel free to enter as many times as you'd like) please comment on other peoples' jokes so that we know which ones are considered the funniest by feminists-at-large.
The winners will be selected in one week. So what are you waiting for? Get joking!